RTO number 30116
All of the Vocational Education Training courses offered by this school lead to nationally recognised qualifications - a certificate (if all of the requirements of the qualification are completed) or a statement of attainment (for those parts that are successfully completed where the full qualification is not completed). This certificate/statement of attainment will be nationally recognised.
USI - Unique Student Identifier
It has become a Federal Government requirement that all people undergoing Vocational Educational Training (VET) must now apply for a USI (Unique Student Identifier). This includes all school students as well as adult learners.
This process can only be completed online, and the school requires a USI for all students to present any Vocational Educational Training (VET) certificates. The USI is linked to the National Vocational Education and Training (VET) Data Collection, and this means an individual’s nationally recognised training and qualifications gained anywhere in Australia, from different training organisations, will be kept all together.
Please follow the instructions below :
How Apply for an USI (Unique student identifier) Number:
- Go to: www.usi.gov.au/
- Click on the box (with the tool, spanner)
- You must have ONE of the following with you while you complete the on-line process:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian) *please note a Birth Certificate extract is not sufficient
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
- Click on “I have my ID ready – continue” OR “Create your USI now”. Both links take you to the same form.
- Click on “ I agree to the terms and conditions” only then click on “NEXT” (Do not click the bottom box – you are not applying for someone else)
- Click on box “Create USI >”
- Complete the FOUR stages of the application.
- You will be issued with an USI number at the end of your application.
- SAVE this number somewhere safe.
- Complete and return the USI Application form (PDF, 173KB).
Please ensure that the school is advised once you have received your USI.